Evaluate Outcomes for Sustainable Change
Salina & Associates’ senior personnel have spent decades collecting outcome data, independently evaluating programs, and presenting and disseminating data to multiple stakeholders. We focus on implementing a comprehensive evaluation from the onset of your project. We collect quality data so that you can make informed decisions for your program. Our goal is to impact positive outcomes – that ultimately will better serve the various populations in your agencies and communities.
- Our associates have experience working with various Federal funding sources (e.g. CDC, HRSA, NIDA, SAMHSA, DOJ) and possesses insights and expertise into funding objectives and federal mandates to ensure successful implementation and management of the program at the grantee/provider level.
Our Evaluation Expertise and Experience:
- Process, Formative and Outcome Evaluation
- Designing & Implementing Continuous Quality Management (CQI) programs
- Developing and Updating Standards of Care
- Program Monitoring of existing and future grants
- Measuring Outcomes of Treatment Programs and Policy Implementation
Our Associates share common attributes including: advanced knowledge and expertise, commitment to the targeted population, a consistent dedication to meeting your needs and a demonstrated capacity to manage the expected project scope.